Supplements can be given regularly at all stages of a dog’s life, alongside its routine, diet and medicine. Products have been shown to help slow the progression of certain conditions such as arthritis and joint pain by promoting healthy, supple and mobile joints. Research indicates that 20% of all dogs will suffer from arthritis in their lifetime – one of the most common health issues treated by veterinarians – but some breeds can be more susceptible than others.
Contains 60 small chews
Formulated to supply important joint support for adult pets, including large breeds and overweight pets. Provides important antioxidants and helps to support the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Veterinarian formulated joint health supplement that provides joint support for adult dogs
- Great for large breeds and overweight dogs to maintain good joint performance
- Contains Glucosamine, MSM and Chondroitin plus important antioxidants to help support the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues, also helps alleviate your dog’s aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise
- Supports healthy hip and joint function
- Time release, tasty chewable joint tablets for optimal performance
- Safe for all dogs over the age of 12 weeks
- Our Joint health supplement is veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
For use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks a must have for Senior Dogs!
Bite Size Soft Chews- All our dog supplements are manufactured taking in consideration your loved one, with our soft chews you can give the supplement to your pet as if it was a treat, they love it and you will love how easy is to serve it to them!
Ingredients: Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Citric Acid, Dried Potato Product, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, and Water.
Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews:
Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source) 500 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500 mg
Yucca schidigera 90 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source) 60 mg
Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 58 mg
DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 60 IU
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil & Flaxseed) 1800 mcg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil & Flaxseed) 946 mcg
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.